- To promote pharmacy profession and contribute to the improvement of health services in the country;
- To safeguard the honor and ethics of the profession and to foster professional and social relationship among pharmacy professionals;
- Take necessary measures in order to safeguard professional rights of its members;
- To find ways of improving the training and utilization of pharmacy professionals by establishing close relationship with pharmacy training institutions and executing organizations;
- To facilitate enrichment of the profession by establishing relationship with sister professional associations and organizations within the country and abroad; and
- To actively participate in the evaluation, registration and licensing of pharmacy professionals by collaborating with the relevant governmental authorities and training institutions.
According to the EPA’s constitution ratified in 1999 E.C., the association has the following basic objectives: