According to the EPA’s constitution ratified in 1999 E.C., the association has the following basic objectives:
- To promote pharmacy profession and contribute to the improvement of health services in the country;
- To safeguard the honor and ethics of the profession and to foster professional and social relationship among pharmacy professionals;
- Take necessary measures in order to safeguard professional rights of its members;
- To find ways of improving the training and utilization of pharmacy professionals by establishing close relationship with pharmacy training institutions and executing organizations;
- To facilitate enrichment of the profession by establishing relationship with sister professional associations and organizations within the country and abroad; and
- To actively participate in the evaluation, registration and licensing of pharmacy professionals by collaborating with the relevant governmental authorities and training institutions.