EPA to construct own multi purpose buildingEPA is on progress to construct its own multi purpose building. One of the vital wings of the building will be allotted for drug information center (DIC)….
VACANCY-EPA Project coordinator
30th November 2011
No events at this time
Become a member
Vote! Read results!
According to the EPA’s constitution ratified in 1999 E.C., the association has the following basic objectives:
- To promote pharmacy profession and contribute to the improvement of health services in the country;
- To safeguard the honor and ethics of the profession and to foster professional and social relationship among pharmacy professionals;
- Take necessary measures in order to safeguard professional rights of its members;
- To find ways of improving the training and utilization of pharmacy professionals by establishing close relationship with pharmacy training institutions and executing organizations;
- To facilitate enrichment of the profession by establishing relationship with sister professional associations and organizations within the country and abroad; and
- To actively participate in the evaluation, registration and licensing of pharmacy professionals by collaborating with the relevant governmental authorities and training institutions.
back to top